We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our processes and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, we, Wild Crafter, Downham Lodge, Santon Downham, Suffolk, IP27 0TH, are the Data Controller.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
Personal Data you give us to enable you to access our Web portal and to correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise to allow you to receive information, products and services that you request from us to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. The personal data you give us may include items such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We rely on ‘contractual necessity’ as the lawful ground for the processing of your personal data in such cases.
Personal Data we collect about you to improve our Products and to ensure that Web portal content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Web portal and services, when you choose to do so to make suggestions and recommendations to you for our goods or services that may interest you. This includes automatically collecting and using the following personal data: technical information, including your account registered information, and information about your session, including the information (such as scrolling, clicks), and other personal data supplied as part of the registration to Wild Crafter and using the Web portal to purchase products.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
Personal Data you give to us. We will use this personal data:to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; or
- to ensure that content from our Web portal is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Personal Data we collect about you. We will use this personal data:to administer our Web portal and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Products and to ensure that Web portal content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Web portal and services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Web portal safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Web portal about goods or services that may interest you or them
To send you an email if you have bought from us either in store or online, inviting you to review the product/s bought. You will be able to unsubscribe from these emails.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your personal data with any other company.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, may be stored by us at a destination anywhere within the European Economic Area (EEA). Transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area is subject to your prior written approval in each case. If you approve of the transfer and the processing is not taking place in a destination or by an international organisation where the European Commission has decided that the destination or one or more specified sectors or frameworks ensure an adequate level of protection, we shall enter into a binding agreement with you based upon European Union model clauses.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with access to our Web portal and services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal data to provide you with access to our Products, contact us at; [email protected] we will only retain and use your personal data thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us. We comply with accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us. We use strict procedures and advanced security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is however 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Portal, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are not permitted to share a password with anyone.
Our Web portal may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notice of any website you visit.
You have the following rights in relation to the handling of your personal data:
- You have the right to request details of your personal data held about you by us
- You have the right to have inaccuracies corrected for personal data held about you by us
- You have the right to have personal data held about you erased / deleted
- You have the right to object to direct marketing being conducted based upon personal data held about you by us
- You have the right to restrict the processing for personal data held about you by us, including automated decision-making
- You have the right to data portability for personal data held about you by us
You can exercise any of your rights outlined above by contacting us at [email protected] and we will action your request within one month. Where we receive a large number of requests, or receive especially complex requests, this may be extended by a maximum of two further months. If we fail to meet these deadlines or if you feel your rights have not been adequately respected, you may complain to the Supervisory Authority and/or seek a judicial remedy.